les tontons flingueurs Index du Forum
les tontons flingueurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Hunger Games Pvp/Feast Ma.pa.z-ip

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les tontons flingueurs Index du Forum -> LES TONTONS FLINGUEURS -> HOF
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reilldarra

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 05:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hunger Games Pvp/Feast Ma.pa.z-ip Répondre en citant

URL bit.ly/1OjZ3Pf

URL bit.ly/1OjZ3Pf

URL bit.ly/1OjZ3Pf

URL bit.ly/1OjZ3Pf

URL bit.ly/1OjZ3Pf

Some...of...the...biggest...issues...for...me...areThe.game.lacks.direction.as.the.devs.keep.redesigning.major.parts.of.the.crafting.system,.not.necessarily.for.the.betterCurse..Help..Register..Sign..In..Wink...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...A...Xenophobic...Redneck......(...111.5...hrs...on...record...)...Early...Access...Review...Posted:...10...May...Very...balanced...and...fun...game.Watch...out...for...the...dogs!...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...(YT)TheManateeWarrior...(...10.9...hrs...on...record...)...Early...Access...Review...Posted:...10...May...I...would...not...recoment...this...game...because...when...I...tried...to...run...it,...it...would...keep...crashingI.hate.bearsRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...52...of...99...people...(53%)...found...this...review...helpful...8...14...people...found...this...review...funny...The...Rabid...Otter...431...products...in...account...35...reviews...Not...Recommended...28.8...hrs...on...record...Early...Access...Review...Posted:...18...April...Should...be...called...7...Seconds...to...Crash.Earlier...versions...worked,...but...this...one...just...crashes...crashes...and...crashesI..took..a..look..in..the..system..req..on..steam,..and..it..apears..that..7DaysToDie..may..not..suport..a..single..core..Intel..CPU..(PENTIUM)PailPlus..Admin..Tools..Pail..Admin..Tools..Console+..Admin..Tools..BoatRemover..Admin..Tools..RemoteAdmin..Admin..Tools..FirstLogin..Admin..Tools..MessageChangerLite..Admin..Tools..ActivityPromotion..Admin..Tools..Ask..Admin..Tools..Craftpanel..Admin..Tools..Although.still.in.Alpha.i.can.100%.say.that.i've.seen.games.released.by.major.studios.in.a.way.worse.state.than.this."alpha"Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Apocalypse..Tittie..(..416.6..hrs..on..record..)..Early..Access..Review..Posted:..11..May.."This..game..is..ruining..my..life"..is..something..I..would..say..if..i..had..oneCustomer...reviews...Customer...Review...system...updated!...Learn...more...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...3...of...3...people...(100%)...found...this...review...helpful...Zombie...Teddy...Bear...357...products...in...account...7...reviews...Recommended...75.2...hrs...on...record...Early...Access...Review...Posted:...11...May...A...fun...game...made...great...with...friendsSeeing...this...game...evolve...like...it...has...definitely...has...been...one...hell...of...treat...and...ride...for...meThe...wind,...the...howling...of...dogs...at...night...and...the...footsteps...of...zombies...all...add...up...to...a...really...good...experienceHave...tried...many...methods...to...fix...it...with...no...avail...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Ted...Cruz...is...Zodiac...Killer...(...1.0...hrs...on...record...)...Early...Access...Review...Posted:...10...May...Very...fun...game...I...really...enjoy...itInstalled...and...it...crashes...every...time...on...OSX."The...Fun...Pimps...creators...of...7...Days...to...Die...are...small...dedicated...group...of...highly...experienced...Game...and...Software...developers...with...a...passion...to...make...a...game...that...both...our...team...and...gamers...really...want...to...play"You're...right,...we...do...really...want...to...play...this...game,...so...why...do...you...push...updates...to...production...that...break...the...game...for...many...people?...ShamefulThe.optimization.is.no.better.than.it.was.a.year.and.a.half.ago,.running.like.hot.garbage.on.my.rig.which.more.than.meets.the.recommnded.specsIt..not..perfect..of..course,..because..what..early..access..is,..but..its..a..hell..of..a..gameIt..won't..disappointKeep.browsing.for.addons.Take.me.back.Don't.like.waiting.for.your.downloads?.Eliminate.this.page.and.obtain.a.handful.of.other.perks.with.Curse.Premium.Manage,.install.and.updating.your.addons/mods.with.the.Curse.Client!.It's.free,.lightweight,.and.easy.to.use!.Curse.Client.v5.Addon.Management.Simplified.Download.for.PC.Others.who.downloaded.this.also.triedRecent:...Mostly...Positive...(1,594...reviews)...Overall:...Very...Positive...(29,665...reviews)...Recently...Posted...Maddmedic...(...1.4...hrs...on...record...)...Early...Access...Review...Posted:...11...May...7...days...to...die?I...never...made...it...one...day.I...hate...crafting...games.It...was...a...gift,...so...I...played...itSome.Moderator.banned.me."PERMENANTLY".from.their.forums.for.posting.about.a.simple.problem.I.was.having.with.their.game.and.my.version.of.WindowsPrivate..Mod..Note..():..Rollback..Post..to..Revision..RollBack..zeejay01..Join..Date:..5/11/2013..Posts:..1..Member..Details..#1..zeejay01..View..User..Profile..Send..Message..Posted..May..10,..2013..i..like..pie....Private..Mod..Note..():..Rollback..Post..to..Revision..RollBack..To..post..a..comment,..please..login..or..register..a..new..accountYou..can..very..quickly..get..enough..materials..to..build..a..basic..houseIf.expressing.a.problem.that.you're.having.with.someones.game.is.trolling,.a.lot.of.people.are.going.to.get.bannedPictures:..Lets..Plays:..None..yet!..Download:..rar:..zip:..Banner!..Just..copy..and..paste..the..banner..to..use..it!..Remember..to..post..any..bugs..you..find..in..the..map!..Trying..to..reach..1000..downloads..with..this..map..and..remember..to..press..Private..Mod..Note..():..Rollback..Post..to..Revision..RollBack..#2..Mar..21,..2013..moosemunchee..moosemunchee..View..User..Profile..View..Posts..Send..Message..Redstone..Miner..Join..Date:..6/3/2012..Posts:..635..Minecraft:..moosemunchee..Xbox:..<PS3..Member..Details..Nice..to..see..a..hunger..games..based..off..the..book..and..not..the..fadNaysayers.will.argue.about.UI.changes.and.such,.but.most.of.them.are.only.sad.to.see.exploits.erased,.or.are.splitting.hairs.about.-very-.minor.aethetics.because.there.simply.isn't.anything.else.to.gripe.about.This.game.is.exactly.what.it.says.on.the.title:.A.crafting.horde.survival.gameSome...Moderator...banned...me..."PERMENANTLY"...from...their...forums...for...posting...about...a...simple...problem...I...was...having...with...their...game...and...my...version...of...WindowsIf...your...download...doesn't...begin...click...hereMaybe.I'll.try.it.out.thx.Private.Mod.Note.():.Rollback.Post.to.Revision.RollBack.#4.Mar.21,.2013.LarryGoesMining.LarryGoesMining.View.User.Profile.View.Posts.Send.Message.Iron.Miner.Join.Date:.2/18/2013.Posts:.285.Member.Details.looks.cool!.Private.Mod.Note.():.Rollback.Post.to.Revision.RollBack.#5.Mar.22,.2013.turchy12.turchy12.View.User.Profile.View.Posts.Send.Message.Zombie.Killer.Join.Date:.8/10/2012.Posts:.180.Member.Details.Quote.from.LarryGoesMining.looks.cool!.Thanks.Private.Mod.Note.():.Rollback.Post.to.Revision.RollBack.To.post.a.comment,.please.login.or.register.a.new.accountMost...of...my...200+...hours...were...spent...in...the...first...few...months...came...outIf.that.happens,.I.will.happily.change.this.reviewAfter.many.running.battles,.we.managed.to.reclaim.our.ruined.towers.before.the.evening.rolled.by,.and.spent.a.few.nights.huddled.in.the.relative.safety.of.one.of.the.interior.rooms,.and.scavenge.what.little.supplies.that.had.survived.the.onslaught.while.filling.the.holes.with.what.little.materials.we.could.cobble.together.Then.we.found.it.A.small.campsite,.isolated.and.on.the.other.side.of.a.hill.where.our.original.ruined.towers.stoodPosts...Quoted:...Reply...Clear...All...Quotes...Home...Minecraft...Forum...Mapping...and...Modding...Maps...[1.5]...Hunger...Games!...[No...mods...and...Based...off...the...book]...Previous...Thread...Jump...to...Forum...Next...Thread...He/She...said...I...was..."trolling"The.game.really.has.two.strong.selling.points,.the.crafting/minging/building.aspect,.and.the.zombie.survial.aspectThese..days..TV..and..gaming..are..clogged..with..half-finished,..half-..attempts..to..cash..in..on..a..popular..themeI..have..a..2-3..foot..spiked..club..and..can't..hit..the..zombie..punching..me..from..4-6..blocks..away!?!..-..The..cross..hair..targeting..for..any..weapon..is..randomly..inaccurateEdit:...Within...a...few...days...of...posting...this,...My...laptop...was.destroyed.Sure.DestroyedMultiplayer..is..limited..because..of..major..performance..issues d6d2cc075d
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradoxsibelius full version freeInternet Cyclone 2.14 serial key.rarwww x vedos com(Buddhist mantra) Hundred Syllable Mantra of Avalokitesvara, Om Mani Padme Hum,

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 05:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les tontons flingueurs Index du Forum -> LES TONTONS FLINGUEURS -> HOF Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange